The Plan

Okay, today I FINISH painting the van and if I have any energy left, I'll tackle the inside. I have shelves and storage to design and build and I need to figure out whether to take down the existing ceiling or insulate over it. One of the big problems on the road is stuff moving, falling, sliding, crashing as I drive. So, this time out - it all gets secured so taking a corner at 20 mph doesn't mean picking up everything I own at the next rest stop. I don't have anything worth stealing unless someone is into used books and clothes, but I have a small camera I'd like to not have to replace you know? So - finding a fairly easy way to secure some things in the van - like a passport or papers and my wallet and cellphone if I go to a gym to work out or something, would be nice too.

More later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment